Wednesday 26 October 2016

Newborn Moss Stitch Socks | Worked Flat


How-To Video https://youtu.be/-AVoQ1mcPHs
What you'll need

3.5mm  Needles
50g DK ( Light Worsted Weight) Yarn
Sewing Needle

Cast on 28 sts
Rows 1-6 Moss Stitch
Row 7 (K1, P1) 5 times, K2tog, (K1, P1) twice, K2tog. Turn
Rows 8-12 (K1, P1) twice, K2tog. Turn
Row 13 (K1, P1) twice, K2tog, (P1, K1) 3 times, P1
Rows 14-20 *K2, P2. Repeat from* to the end of the row
Cast off in rib loosely

Leave a long tail, cut yarn and fasten off. Turn your work inside out and sew up the edge. Weave in your ends and turn your work to the right side.

9 comments:

  1. I have been making these like crazy! 5 pairs so far for my baby niece. Thank you so much for the pattern. I am new to knitting and this pattern was perfect and easy for me to follow! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you very much! Your pattern is nice and easy.
    I made socks for premature babies in the hospital

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2189377664633336&set=gm.548980565515626&type=3&theater&ifg=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo easy peasy, just what I wanted to go along with the preemie hats I knitted.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to makes these for my toddler! do you have pattern?

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this pattern i find it nice and easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the pattern which was very simple and lovely. I made them quickly but they are so tiny that I think they won’t fit a newborn, just a premature baby. But anyway, they are very sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have pattern for 3 6 months

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely, how could I make them a little bit bigger? Thanks

    ReplyDelete